Gettin’ artsy on yer ass

Artist Annmarie Crampton’s exhibit America: Lucid Dreamer is currently showing at the Keys Gallery in the U of T Schools building (371 Bloor Street West). You should see it, ’cause it’s really cool. It’s a series of black and white photos coupled with oil paintings and has been referred to as providing opportunity “for critical self-examination and growth.” Wow. That says a lot. America: Lucid Dreamer is open weekdays from 10-5 until March 1st in room 107A. For more information call (416) 978-0988. And guess what? It’s FREE, so don’t be a stiff. Support a campus artist.

Holy crap! UC Follies is 65!

Celebrating their 65th year with a bang (not like that, you pervs!), UC Follies presents The Music Man by Meredith Willson. For those of you who don’t pay attention to this indelibly incredible campus, it’ll be running from the 31st to February 9th at the Hart House Theatre (7 Hart House Circle). For show times and ticket info bug ’em at (416) 978-8668 or visit www.ucfollies.ca.

This campus is so full of drama!

On a completely unrelated note in a similar vein, the University of Toronto Drama Coalition presents the 10th Annual University of Toronto Drama Festival from the 23rd to the 26th. I’m sure you unbelievably brilliant people can figure out where it’s at, but for those in, say, Engineering, we’ll dumb it down a shade. It’s at the Hart House Theatre (again, that’s 7 Hart House Circle…the big grey building you’ve never been in, ’cause it doesn’t host your “Big Square Things: How They Don’t Fall Apart” course).