The Blues women’s volleyball team continued their dominant ways last weekend, going undefeated in two home matches. They defeated both Guelph and McMaster in similar fashion, winning 3-0 over both opponents.

The Blues stuck to their hard-hitting game plan, handling the Guelph Gryphons (1-14) with a 25-11, 25-19, 25-20 sweep. Canadian Interuniversity Sport All-Canadian Asya Danilova and Caley Venn lead the Blues with 11 points each on Saturday, while Heather Hansley-the Blues player of the game-had an incredible defensive performance.

With the Saturday match still fresh on the Blues’ minds, Sunday’s match turned out to be much of the same. Toronto was slow out of the gate, scrambling and trying to play a game of control instead of relying on their usually powerful offence, but turned up the heat during crunch time.

They barely won the first set of the McMaster match, squeaking by with a 25-23 win, but went on to sweep the Marauders (11-4) in three sets.

Gioia Canciani, the Blues’ player of the game, led the team with 11 points on the day. Mila Miguel and Danilova also contributed with solid offensive and defensive efforts.

The Blues continue their regular-season campaign on January 28 and 29. They will be putting their dazzling 14-1 record on the line against tough RMC and Queen’s teams at the AC on those days.