President

Munib Sajjad

BERNARDA GOSPIC/THE VARSITY

Elect Munib Sajjad for President with team RENEW! As the current Vice President, University Affairs, I have fought against the charging of illegal fees at U of T such as the Copyright charge. As your next President I wish to Renew our fight to create a more accessible and affordable education system. I want to finish our plans to pedestrianize St. George St., and I will fight for greater student representation at all levels of decision making at the University. I have worked hard to represent you this year, and that will continue with my team Renew.

Vote Munib SAJJAD for PRESIDENT, Vote RENEW

Vice-President Internal & Services

Cameron Wathey

Elect Cameron Wathey for VP Internal and Services with team RENEW! As someone deeply involved in the U of T clubs’ community, I understand the importance of our student clubs, unions and associations, and that’s why I will support clubs by increasing clubs funding. Being a part of a campus life during my four years at  UofT has allowed me to get involved with the utsu through a variety of ways. Communication is important, so I will ensure members are consulted and there is discussion about utsu policy through Town Halls.

Vote Cameron WATHEY for VP INTERNAL AND SERVICES, Vote RENEW.

Vice-President Equity

Yolen Bollo-Kamara

Elect Yolen BOLLO-KAMARA for VP Equity with team RENEW! Having spent the past year becoming familiar with building campus community as VP Campus Life for utsu and building a strong connection with clubs on campus, I am excited to take that energy and experience and direct it towards building inclusive and safer spaces on campus. I’m looking forward to launching a mental health awareness campaign as well as continue to support ongoing organizing by expanding our racialized students collective and creating an accessibility fund for our clubs.

Vote Yolen BOLLO-KAMARA for VP EQUITY, Vote RENEW.

Vice-President External

Sana Ali

Elect Sana Ali for VP External with team RENEW! Since first coming to U of T I’ve had an interest and passion for working with my community to tackle issues and fight for what’s right. Next year, as your VP External, I will continue the fight against illegal ancillary fees like the Copyright charge, as well as renew our fight to reduce tuition fees for both domestic and international students. Education is a right, and I will work side by side UofT students to make that loud and clear to all levels of government!

Vote Sana ALI for VP EXTERNAL, Vote RENEW.

Vice-President University Affairs

Agnes So

Elect Agnes So for VP University Affairs with team RENEW! I’ve always been really active and involved during my time at U of T. I was the Promotion Director for Party for a Cause and I’m currently the Innis College director for UTSU. I believe that it is really important to ensure students understand their rights and that their voices are heard throughout UTSU. I’ll continue to lobby to re-introduce per-course tuition fees and create an academic appeals guide to provide students with a better and fair campus and a utsu that fights for students’ best interests.

Vote Agnes SO for VP UNIVERSITY AFFAIRS, Vote RENEW.