Election season at the University of Toronto is nearly over. Most colleges and professional faculty councils have selected the students who will lead them next year. Here are the results of their elections.

Engineering Society (ENGSOC)
Ernesto Diaz Lozano Patino is EngSoc’s next president; Rachel Reding is the next vice-president, finance; and Maddy Santia will be vice-president, student life. All three candidates ran unopposed.
Reena Cabanilla beat out William Merrick for the position of vice-president, communication, and Oghosa Igbinakenzua won vice-president, academic against Stephen Xu.

JULIEN BALBONTIN/THE VARSITY

JULIEN BALBONTIN/THE VARSITY

Faculty of Music Undergraduate Association (FMUA)
Although FMUA elections conclude on Wednesday, April 1, a number of positions have been announced as unofficially acclaimed. Mathias Memmel, current FMUA co-president will serve a second term. He will be joined by Andrew Adridge. Helen Geng is set to be vice-president, communications; Derek Ou will be vice-president, social; Mackenzie Clark will be vice-president, external; and Brayden Friesen will be vice-president, internal. The results for the vice-president, finance will be announced after the elections.

Kinesiology and Physical Education Undergraduate Association (KPEUA)
Due to technical difficulties, the KPEUA has changed its voting dates to Monday, March 30 to Wednesday, April 1. KPEUA members may vote online only.

Nursing Undergraduate Society (NUS)
Marty Butler was elected president, Krista McCambridge as director of communications, and Melissa Kim as senior director of finances. Justin Leigh Struss will be vice-president until his term ends in September.

Innis College Student Society (ICSS)
Khrystyna Zhuk will serve as the ICSS president in 2015–2016, while also taking on the role of Arts & Science at-large director with the University of Toronto Students’ Union (UTSU)’s Board of Directors. Likewise, Nicole Thompson will be ICSS’ vice-president, finance along with her responsibilities as Innis College director at the UTSU Board of Directors. Brianne Katz-Griffin was elected as executive vice-president.

New College Student Council (NCSC)
Zachary Bist won NCSC presidency by a narrow margin of 10 votes against rival Akhil Chakka. Michael Ansell was acclaimed as vice-president administration. Smriti Sasikumar won the office of vice-president, student services in a three-way race against Timur Gomellya and Shubham Shabba Sharma. Nicholas Grant was the sole candidate for vice-president, finance and will concurrently act as the second of two Arts & Science at-large directors on the UTSU’s Board of Directors.

St. Michael’s College Student Union (SMCSU)
Elections for the SMCSU took place between March 26 and March 29. Stefan Sistilli Sguazzin and Joseph Crimi have been announced as the new predisent and vice-president. They are joined by a 14-strong council.

Trinity College
Trinity holds three rounds of elections over three weeks and the heads team is elected in the first week. Four of the six heads’ positions were unopposed, with Sarah Harrison claiming female head of college, Sam Kokonis female head of arts, and Benjamin Horvath winning male head of non-resident affairs. Emily Brade won female head of non-resident affairs over Alessandra Harkness and Elise Wagner, and Narain Yucel beat opponents Luis Lopez and Anthony Marchese in the competition for male head of arts. The race for male head of college also involved three candidates: Reid Dobell, Pierre Kochel, and Hayden Rodenkirchen. Dobell emerged victorious.

University College Literary and Athletic Society (UC Lit)
Amanda Stojcevski, Ramsey Andary, and Snow Mei won their respective positions of president, vice-president, and finance commissioner in unopposed elections. Outgoing president Eric Schwenger will stay on UC Lit as its athletics commissioner, having won against Sameer Rai.

Victoria University Students’ Administrative Council (VUSAC)
The official results of the VUSAC elections are set to be announced on Monday, March 30.

Woodsworth College Students’ Association
Olivia Hauck will serve as president with Teeka Cookson as vice-president of internal affairs, Alexandra Spence as vice-president of financial affairs, and Asad Jamal as vice-president of external affairs. They will be joined by Shonali Lakhani in her capacity as vice-president of public relations, Danielle Ouellette as vice-president of athletic affairs, and Ongio Tsui, incoming vice-president of social affairs.