Ladies and genitals…for those of you who may not have had a chance (or have been too scared) to see the incredibly successful dick tricks otherwise known as Puppetry of the Penis, Critical Mass now gives you the opportunity to see it from the comfort of your own home. There’s no longer any excuse about being caught by the boss or feeling…faint…

Capturing Puppetry from its inception in Melbourne, Australia, Tackle Happy… follows creators Simon Morley and Dick Friend through their first tour. Humourous and extremely candid (it would have to be if you’re watching a dude manipulate his package for a solid hour), the documentary “uncovers” every aspect of the show from internal difficulties and resistance from detractors who felt the show was disgusting through to rave reviews across the continent.

Possibly the most impressive part of the DVD are the bits chosen as bonus material, a somewhat interactive learning session where one may instantly access the penis contortions Morley and Friend refer to as “installations,” or read in-depth instructions on how to perform these installations yourself.

More important than just watching dink, though, Tackle Happy… proves that anyone with an original thought and plenty of, uh, balls, can accomplish anything they set their mind to.

Many times in their lengthy tour Morley and Friend came close to calling it quits but never did. They plugged on, eventually becoming an underground success that led to worldwide acclaim and a bevy of franchised theatre stints, including Toronto.

But if artistic willy manipulation is your game, let your dirty mind feast on this collection of installation names. If it doesn’t send you screaming, you’ll probably be halfway to the video store by now.

Kangaroo, Hamburger, Nessie, Atomic Mushroom, Whippersnipper, Bullfrog, Wristwatch, Fruit Bat, Snail, Cranking it up, Wedding Ring, Belt Buckle, Eye, Drive In Theatre Screen, Brain, Maracas, Three Iron, Pelican, Baby Bird, Parachute, Eiffel Tower, Thong, Missing Dink, Clam, Wind Surfer, Umbilical Cord, Hot Dog, Bow Tie, Skateboard and the classic Swollen Thumb.