Women’s Hockey and their third-place finish yesterday represented the last Ontario University Athletic-sponsored Varsity Blues team of the season. Here is how they have fared this year:

• Badminton (4-1) posted a 10-3 victory over York to claim the bronze in the Ontario University Athletic Championships Nov. 16.

• Baseball (10-8) made it to the playoffs, but lost to eventual champs Western in two games during the best-of-three semifinals Oct. 13.

• Men’s Basketball (15-7) made it to the OUA quarterfinals, but lost to Ottawa 69-68 Feb. 24.

• Women’s Basketball (12-10) also lost in the OUA quarterfinals as York defeated the Blues 64-54 Feb. 21.

• Cross-Country finished second to Guelph in the OUA championships Oct. 28.

• Both Curling teams failed to make the playoffs. The Men finished at 3-4 and the Women at 0-7.

• Fencing fielded two top-three teams at the OUA tournament Feb. 17-18, as Women’s finished second with 159 points, and Men’s third with 128.

• Field Hockey (12-0-2) went undefeated en route to winning the OUA. They defeated York 1-0 in the finals Oct. 29

• Football (0-8) failed to make the postseason.

• Golf had two teams in the OUA Championship, as the Women finished six strokes behind Western to place second at 253, while the Men finished fourth at 310.

• Men’s Hockey (18-9-1-0) lost 5-4 in both of their overtime games to Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières. The Blues were dispatched 2-0 in the best-of-three semifinals last Saturday.

• Women’s Hockey (15-5-3-1) finished third in the OUA after defeating Guelph 3-2 in five periods yesterday.

• Men’s Lacrosse (4-5) was defeated 6-16 by Guelph in the quarterfinals the CUFLA playoffs Nov. 3.

• Women’s Lacrosse (6-4) defeated McGill 9-8 to take the bronze in the OUA third-place game Oct. 29.

• Rowing finished sixth in the OUA championships, as the Women notched 20 points, while the Men had 19.

• Men’s Rugby (2-6) failed to make the post-season.

• Women’s Rugby (0-6) failed to make the post-season.

• Men’s Soccer (8-3-3) took silver after making it to the OUA finals. Western defeated them in penalty kicks 2-1 (5-4) Nov. 5.

• Women’s Soccer (5-5-6) was defeated 2-0 by Queen’s in the OUA quarterfinals Oct. 28.

• Squash had both teams medal, the Men finishing with silver as Western defeated them 5-1 Feb. 13. The Women took bronze after posting a 4-2 victory over Queen’s Feb. 13.

• Swimming swept the OUA championship finals, as the Men took gold with 1085.5 points, and the Women followed suit with their first-place finish with 985.5.

• Men’s Tennis (3-3) failed to make the postseason.

• Women’s Tennis (6-1) came back from three sets down to defeat McGill 4-3, winning their third straight OUA title Sept. 30.

• Track and Field had the Women’s team finishing third overall with 114 points, while the Men placed fifth with 74 in last Monday’s OUA championship meet.

• Men’s Volleyball (9-11) were defeated by McMaster 3-1 in the OUA quarter finals Feb 15.

• Women’s Volleyball (17-2) was defeated 3-1 by Western in the bronze medal match Feb. 26.

• Men’s Water Polo (9-1) won their third straight OUA banner after posting a 17-10 victory over McMaster in the title match Nov. 27.

• Women’s Water Polo (0-8) failed to make the postseason.

Final Tally: 155-103-12, with five OUA titles, five silver medals and six bronze.