Toronto has recently topped lists of best cities to live in, and with reading week just around the corner, why not take advantage of its many opportunities?

There is the standard fare: movies, operas, musicals, and ice rinks. But did you know that you can play bike polo in Toronto? Or perhaps unicycle hockey?

If you’ve ever wanted to feel like a Minotaur playing darts, you can visit the Backyard Axe Throwing League. Matt Wilson founded this initiative, as the name implies, in his backyard in Little Italy. There are currently four locations: Pickering, Toronto East, Toronto West, and North York. You can register to join the throwing leagues at the Pickering, North York, and Toronto East locations. Alternatively, you can book private events at any of the four locations.

An event typically runs two to three hours and costs approximately $40 per person to play. All locations except Pickering (temporarily offering an eight-person promotion) require a 12-person minimum to participate. You are allowed to bring your own alcohol to these events.

For a pop culture–inspired twist on athletics and laser tag, Archery District will have you feeling like Katniss Everdeen while squatting and lunging your way through archery tag.

In an interview with the Toronto Star, Addison Cham, one of the owners, says, “You can burn up to 300 to 400 calories.”

A combination of paintball, dodgeball, and archery, archerydistrict.com says this game uses “‘non-lethal’ foam-tipped arrows”; you can face off against your friends in Hunger Games–style — without the gore.

Archery tag costs each person about $25 an hour, with an eight-person minimum requirement to play.

If you want to show off your balancing skills, unicycle hockey may be the sport for you. The Toronto Unicyclists united in 1986 under the leadership of Darren Bedford. It is a not-for-profit club that organizes unicycle basketball and hockey games. For the past 10 years, the club has operated out of St. Mary’s Catholic School’s gym.

Unicycle hockey is not played with a goalie, and it uses a smaller net. Practices are typically held on Thursdays from 7:00 pm to 9:45 pm.

If you’re more comfortable on two wheels, try bike polo. As the name suggests, it’s the sport of polo played on bicycles. In the winter, the Bike Polo Toronto players gather indoors every other Friday night. The only requirement is that you bring your own bike, but spare mallets are usually offered.