Waverley by Fitzrovia is just steps away from the University of Toronto campus at the corner of College and Spadina.

This prime location offers an array of exceptional amenities designed to enhance your living experience. Among these amenities are a stunning rooftop pool where you can relax and take in breathtaking skyline views, a commercial-grade gym to keep your body moving, and your very own 10 DEAN café and bar in the lobby, perfect for unwinding or socializing.

Waverley is not just a place to live; it’s a community where you can forge new friendships and create lasting memories.

One of the highlights of living at Waverley is the diverse range of monthly resident events. These events include a cocktail-making workshop, mind-blowing mentalist shows, creative pottery painting nights, and a unique chance to watch a Blue Jays batting practice—a must for sports enthusiasts. Additionally, Waverley hosts annual Toronto Raptors watch parties featuring appearances by the Raptor, North Side Crew, and an emcee,  along with exclusive branded merchandise giveaways. These thoughtfully curated events provide an excellent platform to meet fellow students and residents who share similar interests.

Waverley’s lobby lounge offers a vibrant social hub, with unmatched attention to detail and 10 DEAN, a third-wave café and bar, intentionally designed with a resident-first approach.

10 DEAN offers an eclectic menu that rotates seasonally, featuring fresh spring beverages and autumn-inspired drinks, ensuring there’s always something new to try. 10 DEAN also regularly hosts events for both residents and the public, such as specialty coffee making workshops and hand brewing techniques, as well as full classes dedicated to the art of latte creation. These events not only enhance your coffee knowledge but also provide a wonderful opportunity to connect with others.

Waverley residents receive complimentary access to several of these enriching activities that further enhance the sense of community. Whether you’re grabbing a coffee or cocktail on the go, or choosing to relax and stay for a while, the Waverley lobby lounge provides a variety of seating options to suit your needs, including the cozy resident-only Mezzanine that overlooks 10 DEAN.

Living at Waverley by Fitzrovia means more than just having a place to stay; it’s about experiencing a lifestyle enriched with social interactions, personal growth opportunities, and a vibrant community.

From exceptional amenities to thoughtfully curated events, every aspect of Waverley is designed to provide the perfect environment for you to thrive, connect with new people, and enjoy an unparalleled lifestyle.

Book a tour today.

This content was provided by Fitzrovia. The Varsity’s editorial department was not involved in its creation.