Maybe women who hate giving head will swallow this Anvil: time to debunk the common handjob.

Heavy petting for a woman needs to be wet, slippery and sloppy-therwise it hurts. Men’s needs are no different. Fancy having a guy tickle your pink if you knew for certain you wouldn’t get wet? It would be about as pleasurable as pinching your clit between your thumb and forefinger to see how far you could stretch it before crying out in pain.

For pleasurable petting-the wetter the better. The vagina knows this, and does its job well. Fellas, on the other hand, are left hanging dry and exposed. No matter how turned on we get, nothing on God green earth is going to make us wet (pre-come is our penis’ lame attempt to act like a vagina).

A good hand-job is the touching and stroking of our penis when a woman takes it out of her mouth. It’s wet, slippery, and sloppy. In truth, the best hand job is the rest-shift of a world-class blowjob-unless you’re comfortable spitting gobs of saliva onto a guy’s penis to prep the playing field.

All a guy needs is a little bit of porn star-you could be the most poorly coordinated girl in town, but if you’re spitting on his penis he’ll never notice. It’s your prerogative if you’re not into oral sex, but don’t expect to get it in return. If your partner happens to succumb to this double-standard you’d better keep him-because on rainy days everybody needs a doormat.