The Fall Meeting of Members of VARSITY PUBLICATIONS INC. (the “Corporation”), the company that publishes The Varsity newspaper, will be held
DATE: Friday, October 27
TIME: 5:10 pm
LOCATION: In our office, on the second floor of 21 Sussex Ave, and over Zoom (https://utoronto.zoom.us/j/
The meeting will be held for the purpose of:
1) Reviewing and, if deemed appropriate, passing an ordinary resolution to approve the financial statements for the period of May 1, 2022 to April 30, 2023;
2) Reviewing, and, if deemed appropriate, passing an ordinary resolution to approve the public accountant’s report in respect of the financial statement;
3) Re-appointing Peter Hogg CA as the public accountant;
4) Receiving the results of the fall Board of Directors byelection;
5) Transacting such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
Members unable to attend this meeting in person are able to proxy their vote. Proxies must be submitted via this Google form no later than 4:00 pm on the day of the meeting, Friday, October 27. Proxy-holders cannot hold more than two (2) proxies.