The Fall Meeting of Members of VARSITY PUBLICATIONS INC. (the “Corporation”), the company that publishes The Varsity newspaper, will be held
DATE: Thursday, November 4, 2021
TIME: 5:10 pm
LOCATION: Online on Zoom
The meeting will be held for the purpose of:
1) Reviewing and, if deemed appropriate, passing an ordinary resolution to approve the financial statements for the period of May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021;
2) Reviewing, and, if deemed appropriate, passing an ordinary resolution to approve the public accountant’s report in respect of the financial statement;
3) Reviewing and, if deemed appropriate, passing the report of the CRO for The Varsity’s 2021 fall by-elections for the Board of Directors;
4) Appointment of Peter Hogg CA as the public accountant;
5) Transacting such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
Members unable to attend this meeting in person are able to proxy their vote. Proxies must be submitted to [email protected] no later than 5:00 pm on the day of the meeting. Proxy-holders cannot hold more than two (2) proxies.