Gotta Dance!
Yeah, it’s a couple of weeks away, but we just couldn’t wait to tell you about the upcoming U of T Festival of Dance, running from March 21 to 23. A collective that brings together many of the smaller campus dance troupes, this year sees 50 dance pieces in total, including ballet, jazz, hip hop, ballroom, folk, Persian, Indian, Celtic and modern dance. It all kicks off at 7:30 p.m.: tickets are 8 bones for students/seniors and $10 for everyone else. Visit the Hart House Theatre Box Office (7 Hart House Circle), the Athletic Centre (55 Harbord Street)

BOOK OF DAYS
The Helen Gardiner Phelan Playhouse (79A St. George St.) is proud to present Book of Days, running from April 25-May 12. Again, it’s ages away, but we want to make sure you know about it ahead of time, so you aren’t running around freaking on us for not telling you. This latest Lanford Wilson (Pulitzer Prize-winning American playwright) work has already won awards and features shit-hot director Lezlie Wade and 12 acclaimed actors. More importantly, the play involves cheese. Seriously. Call (647)-439-8885 for details.

Arab Film Fest
The Arab Film Festival kicked off around campus yesterday. It’s really cool and has its feet planted in some pretty serious issues, so you should scope out some of the flicks and take a look. We would have given you a more in-depth analysis of it, including what films and where to go, but the guy promoting the event said he needed to borrow the flyer and poster he brought for us. He never came back. Still, it sounds really interesting, if you’re even reading this.