Two games. Three days. This is what the awesome NCAA giveaway has come down to. With four points separating the top four eligible prizewinners, there are three different scenarios that will each result in a different winner.

Eric Arruda is fast becoming a Maryland fan with his choice of the Terrapins to advance to Monday’s final game. However, his limited faith in the turtles may come back to haunt him as Duke, his champion pick, has made an early exit.

Jorge Tobon’s belief in Maryland will be at full throttle throughout the final days of the tournament. Should the Terps beat the Kansas Jayhawks (birds) on Saturday and proceed to defeat either Indiana or Oklahoma in the final game, he will be the big winner.

Meanwhile, first-round leader Ronan Gulstone is hoping Kansas can derail Maryland’s shot at their first national championship in the 79-year basketball history of the school.

If that happens, the winner will be chosen by way of the first tiebreaker. Arruda may have an edge here with his winning point total of 86. Gulstone is hoping for a snail-like pace with his prediction of 50 points. His conservative bid might end up a winner if either team fails to reach 86.

Holly Pagnan is out of the running with Cincinnati and Oregon pre-Atlanta losers.

Ashleigh Clarke lost her chance at bracket-picking fame when Kansas pulled through the Midwest region.

A Final Four pick of Western Kentucky turned out to be too much to overcome. Maybe next year.

Credit Kent State with enabling a worst-to-first leap of yours truly. Oh those Golden Flashes.

None of the contenders have anything on the line involving Oklahoma or Indiana, except maybe a few bones to pick with the Hoosiers for toppling Duke early.

Let the cheering begin.

Awesome NCAA Giveaway Top Ten (as of March 28)

1. Spencer Davis* 60
    T2. Eric Arruda 57
    T2. Ronan Gulstone 57
  2. Holly Pagnan 54
    T5. Ashleigh Clarke* 53
    T5. Jorge Tobon 53
    T7. Mohsin Khaja 52
    T7. Johan Lundebye 52
  3. Christian Mirasol 51
  4. Levi Pombeiro 50

*Varsity Staff exempt from winnings, but not bragging rights.