Allow the 501 streetcar to guide you to Toronto’s fashion mecca: Queen Street West. Shopping at any of the stores on this street will ensure that you’re on your way to becoming the coolest kid on the block — or at least in Con Hall.

Durumi

416 Queen Street West

This store is for your inner fashionista, offering a similar style to Aritzia, but more affordable and unique. Durumi’s exclusive and high quality pieces guarantee that you’ll never be seen wearing the same thing as anyone else.

Must have: the Moschino phone case, of course, or any of their statement sweaters paired with some dainty but edgy jewelry.

Untitled&Co

438 Queen Street West

This urban unisex spot makes their clothing in the basement of the store, so customers can feel good about contributing to the local economy. All of Untitled&Co’s apparel is branded, which may give the store a Calvin Klein-esque vibe. But walking in is sure to make you feel as if you’ve entered the dopest Yeezy pop-up shop ever. From its neutral colours to oversized graphic shirts and hoodies, sexy sheer crop tops, and hats emblazoned with slogans like “waste ting,” there’s no denying that you’ll look like a ‘grade A’ Bella Hadid or A$AP Rocky after shopping here.

Two classic looks: a matching suede Calvin Klein-style bra and below-the-knee pencil skirt, or an oversized long-sleeved graphic tee.

Exclucity

552 Queen Street West

Sneakerheads, look no further, because I have placed the Holy Grail of streetwear sneakers before you. After entering this futuristic-looking store, you’ll feel as though you’ve scored front row tickets to OVO Fest, complete with blaring hip-hop music about to burst your eardrums. The shoes might be expensive, but you want to look good, right? This is a major upgrade from Foot Locker. Exclucity carries the classics with a unique twist, and the rarest shoes you can find.

Must haves: Adidas blush pink Tubular Doom PKs, Nike Air Max Uptempo 2s.

TSOQ aka The Store on Queen

662 Queen Street West

This chic, colourful, bright ladies’ boutique immediately brings to mind Honey or Mendocino. Its friendly and complimentary customer service is top notch. Prices range from affordable to ridiculously expensive, leaving you with a lot of choices, depending on what type of bills you’re paying that day.

Classic look: whatever suits your style; every piece here is an incredibly rare find.

F AS IN FRANK

418 Queen Street West

This vintage boutique definitely makes its hip-hop streetwear style known. While mostly for the male Urban Outfitters-types, many women also shop here. F AS IN FRANK is your go-to place for the sickest selection of graphic tees, plus incredible customer service from some very friendly people. They also carry walls of baseball caps, jerseys, windbreakers, and all things ’90s streetwear.

Must have: a graphic tee paired with a varsity jacket.

Sub Rosa Vintage

16 Kensington Avenue

This affordable haven for vintage lovers everywhere is a major upgrade from the popular Black Market. It might not be situated on Queen Street, but I couldn’t keep this mom-jean-addict’s den all to myself. Look for the store with an orange ribbon tied to the door and do your best not to be creeped out — you’ll be fine.

Classic look: the choice is all yours, you hipster, you.