Aquatech is delighted to have set the gold standard for basement waterproofing and foundation crack repair in the Canadian market for over 25 years. We are 100% Canadian-owned and run for basement waterproofing Toronto. Personalized attention is provided to every client, including foundation waterproofing, concrete crack injections, mould treatment, and crawl space pollution removal. The foundation of what they do is to protect people’s homes and property.

Awarded as the best service provider

With the experience and knowledge gained from working with some of Canada’s most important businesses, every project is assured to be successful. Within the Greater Toronto Area, these include Pearson International Airport, Scotia Bank, and Wal-Mart, to mention a few.

Quality is at the heart of all our organization does.

This quality is seen in client testimonies from all walks of life. Because of the increased demand for services, the firm has made significant investments to ensure that all clients are served swiftly and effectively. This level of work is shown in their outstanding customer service. We are now working on a wide range of basement exterior waterproofing Toronto, ranging from tiny dwellings to historic structures.

Best reviews from previous customers

Our previous customers chose Aquatech, Toronto basement waterproofing above other rivals because our team took the time to understand specific problems. We answered all of their concerns in person, and through email following the first consultation, there was no pressure or sales pitch. They also felt Aquatech valued their business.

For almost 25 years, Aquatech Waterproofing has been keeping water out of houses. We are a family-owned and operated business devoted to offering the best and most inexpensive waterproofing services in Toronto. We are convinced that no matter what water difficulties your house or company is experiencing, we can find a solution. Throughout the Greater Toronto Area, we provide a comprehensive range of home waterproofing services. We can assist you whether you want drainage solutions, foundation repair, a new sump pump, or any other waterproofing service.

Residential and commercial waterproofing, drain, and underpinning services are among the services we provide. Weare delighted to give you. Wea a severe lightning-fast response, an accurate free quote, and assured professional quality and service.

There is no work too big or little for us to assist you in protecting your house. We are delighted to give a comprehensive list of vendors we’ve been working with for years, from content pack-outs to water damage restoration, based on our expertise working side by side with partners in sewage damage and water damage repair.

One of your home’s worst foes is water. A basement flood may cost you tens of thousands of dollars in property and valuables. Mould, mildew, fungus, and other pollutants may grow in your basement, causing severe health issues and weakening the foundation of your home.

We offer the best results to safeguard your property

To protect your property from all of these dangers, make sure you take advantage of the various interior and outdoor waterproofing alternatives available.

If you have a finished basement, waterproofing is very vital; we can supply complete solutions, including internal drainage systems and sump pump installations, as well as weeping tile installation and drainage planes.

We offer a 24-hour emergency phone line, so no matter what time it is, we will be there to help you. In addition, our knowledgeable and courteous team is always accessible to answer any concerns you may have regarding our organization or services.

Aquatech Waterproofing is a locally owned and operated firm that provides the best quality waterproofing and foundation repair services in Toronto. We are situated in Mississauga and run multiple trucks around the Greater Toronto Area, ensuring that someone is always available in your service area, whether Oakville, Ajax, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, or Metro Toronto.

Aquatech Basement Waterproofing Toronto

Address: 20 Hyde Ave. Toronto, ON M6M 1J3

Call Our Toronto Basement Waterproofing Specialists 24/7:

Phone: 416-300-2191

Toll-Free: 1-866-891-1917

Disclaimer: This content was created by The Varsity’s Content Lab on behalf of Aquatech Basement Waterproofing Toronto. The Varsity’s editorial department was not involved.