“Really Really” by WINNER

The South Korean quartet’s first brush with the tropical house genre is, well, really really catchy. “Really Really,” with its simple chorus and cute lyrics about confessing your feelings, makes you want to fall in love — or at least develop a new crush — so you have an excuse to say “neol joahae!”

“Glow Worms” by Vashti Bunyan

For something on the softer side, this track captures the growth and transformation of nature that occurs every spring. Bunyan’s music sounds like the soundtrack to emerging from hibernation and is idyllically pastoral. Fans of Joanna Newsom and Joni Mitchell will enjoy listening to her while reading Wordsworth or Coleridge in a cottage somewhere far away from the city.

“Me Like Yuh” by Jay Park

Korean-American Jay Park and his long-time collaborator and producer Cha Cha Malone team up to deliver an unbelievably catchy pop song that sounds as good in English as it does in Korean. Filled with fun lyrics like “I’ll even dye my hair blonde for ya / I can be your Justin Bieber,” and an addictive musical chorus, “Me Like Yuh” is the perfect soundtrack for a spring fling or just spring cleaning.

“Welcome to the Perfect Day” by Dolly Mixture

A band that anticipated everything from Grrl Power to Toronto’s own Alvvays, Dolly Mixture are a hidden gem in the pantheon of great female pop groups. Combining the sass of post-punk with the springy wonder of pop, this song will get you excited for what adventures await in spring.

“Nashe Si Chadh Gayi” by Arijit Singh, Caralisa Monteiro

Singh compares his infatuation with a girl to getting drunk in “Nashe Si Chadh Gayi,” which roughly translates to “intoxicated like a drug.” His Hindi lyrics, combined with Monteiro’s French, exude a joyful mood that makes you long for a sunny day and a happy buzz — whether it’s from love or from cocktails is up to you.

“Unforgiving Girl (She’s Not An)” by Car Seat Headrest

Car Seat Headrest is the hottest new act in indie-rock today. Frontman Will Toledo’s ironic honesty has led him to strange places — like collaborating with Smash Mouth. Nevertheless, the band’s cool sincerity will make you want to go out and start a rock band.

“Gashina” by Sunmi

The season of spring inevitably brings romance and love to mind, but if that’s not your cup of tea, Sunmi’s “Gashina” is a great choice. The title is a play on words, as ‘gashina’ is simultaneously defined as thorns on a flower and a farewell statement, and it’s also a derogatory term for a woman in Korean. The song touches on the messy feelings of a breakup, set to a synth-pop beat. This combination should sound jarring, but instead it results in a catchy tune that exudes irreverence yet confidence at the same time.

“All My Friends” by LCD Soundsystem

LCD Soundsystem is a legendary dance-punk act, and “All My Friends” is their masterpiece. Frontman James Murphy chronicles a person’s entire life through a clever driving metaphor, putting a long year’s work in perspective and pointing to future locales to start the engine and head toward.

“Dil Diyan Gallan” by Atif Aslam

Translating to “matters of love” in Hindi, “Dil Diyan Gallan” is comprised of Atif Aslam pleading with his lover to stop sulking so they can discuss matters of the heart. The song’s soft and mellow mood brings to mind the intimacy of cuddling and bantering.

“Hey Hey Girl” by Rocketship

“Hey Hey Girl” is catchy and energetic, but it’s also soft and introspective. Rocketship delightfully mixes shoe gazing with twee pop. Their lush guitar jangles and ethereal vocals create a world that lulls you into an afternoon nap while simultaneously letting the grooves of the song sink in.