Welcome to the new age of rental living at Waverley, a boutique rental community in one of Toronto’s most exciting neighbourhoods. Sitting at College & Spadina, Waverley puts the city at your fingertips. You will love the award-winning amenities and exceptional customer service. Just a few steps from the University of Toronto campus, Waverley is ultimate Toronto rental address.

Climb the spiral staircase in the Waverley Lobby Lounge to reach the co-working amenity space. This space has been thoughtfully designed to ensure your comfort while you work or study. 

The co-working space is open 24-hours to residents and is outfitted with designer finishes and furnishings, as well as a custom curated art collection. Enjoy views from your co-working space overlooking the double-height Lobby Lounge.

A large conference table, with built-in electrical outlets makes life easy and comfortable for those who have frequent meetings. Complimentary Ignite Gigabit Internet™ by Rogers offers you lightning-fast speeds throughout the entire area. 

In need of a quiet space? The reservable private study room located within the co-working space comes equipped with a mounted TV to easily display your laptop contents. Conveniently book this space through the Waverley App.

Need a study break? The co-working space doubles as a lounge and features a variety of designer sofas where you can relax and enjoy the perfect beverage from our in-house café/bar 10 DEAN.  Recharge your mind and body with cold-pressed juice or kombucha from Greenhouse, and keep your beverage chilled all day long in the co-working space’s beverage fridge in the kitchenette.  Need to warm up on a cold Toronto day?  Curl up in front of the nearby gas fireplace, which is beautifully integrated within a stone-feature wall. 

Whether you need to buckle down alone or brainstorm and network, the co-working space is an extension of your living room or office when you reside at Waverley.

Looking for a parking spot near campus? We have availability offered to all residents and non-residents – reach out to us today to secure your spot. Waverley’s got you covered. Book your private in-person tour of Waverley today!