The problem with this war is not whether Saddam should be overthrown, but rather whether there is enough justification to overthrow him. For that, I think we need to answer a few questions:

1. Is Iraq related to al-Qaeda? If so, was it directly involved in 9/11?

2. Does Iraq have weapons of mass destruction? If so, does it pose a realistic and immediate danger to the U.S.? Just how realistic and immediate is this danger?

3. Is there enough evidence to prove Iraq guilty? Is the evidence enough to convince the international jury that a war is unavoidable?

4. Given the fact that American soldiers will die in this war, is the war worth fighting? Given the fact that Iraqi civilians will die in this war, is the war worth fighting?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then proceed onwards. But the fact is that no one who has a little knowledge of U.S. history will say yes except those working under the Bush administration.

International media, except those working under British or U.S. control, have recognized that this war is unjustified, as there is insufficient evidence to go to war or to continue it.

On the other hand, if you ask questions like: What country has the most nuclear, biological, and chemical bombs? What country has the largest army? What country has been in the most wars in the last five decades? What country first used nuclear weapons against another country? What country interferes most in the internal affairs of other countries? The answer to these, and many similar questions, is the United States.

Yet, despite this, U.S. and British media have been saying Iraq and Saddam are the root of terrorism. They believe that no diplomatic efforts can solve this issue, so they rushed to Iraq without UN Security Council approval and ignored the world’s largest protest against war. If we believe the U.S. can disarm Saddam by taking over his government by force, how can the U.S. convince India not to use force against Pakistan, or other countries it sees as terrorist nations?

We should urge the UN, European Union, Arab League, and all other international forums to take all necessary action to stop this war and help the Iraqi people, who have already suffered considerably. As peace-loving people, we should demand that all permanent member countries of the UN Security Council closely monitor the U.S. war operation.

Above all, we demand that the UN Security Council file a case in the International Criminal Court against President Hussein and President Bush, and ask them to justify their claims. The UN Security Council must implement the order of the ICC according to international law. We can’t just let these two guys play with thousands of innocent lives, and sow the seeds of hatred between two big religions and regions of the world.