With a mission to help students, Bluekey Education was born in 2013. At Bluekey Education we provide personalized one-on-one tutoring and group test prep sessions to help students  succeed in their academics. We have over 60 campus locations all across Canada covering almost all universities and colleges. We want to ensure that students not only enjoy their higher education experience but continue to thrive once they graduate from college or university. We believe that each and every student in higher education has the potential to learn, improve, and achieve academic success.

Our founder – Peter Han – is a University of Toronto alumni, struggled through his initial years at University. Seeing the struggle of his fellow students too, he decided to put his experiences and research to good use. He launched Bluekey Education to fill the gaps in the education system and to help students excel in today’s competitive world.

Standing up to our slogan, “Confidence, Success and innovation”. Bluekey fosters a conducive environment for students to develop healthy study habits, overcome areas of weakness, and build resilience when faced with new challenges.  Students can opt for OMO (online-merge-offline), virtual, or in-person sessions. We offer tailored exam prep and personalized private tutoring sessions. Bluekey’s engaging and innovative video courses assist students to understand concepts in a more proactive manner. Additionally, many of our tutors have master’s degrees, are multilingual, and operate around flexible schedules. We connect post-secondary school students with experienced tutors who are subject area experts.

We take our student’s future very seriously and have successfully helped over 120,000 students. We also have career services for students who are close to graduating and are looking for some guidance. With a 93% success rate, we are proud to say that our comprehensive services help students obtain and maintain outstanding results. Our large pool of tutors are current or past students of University of Toronto. They have passed our rigorous selection and training process to deliver top-notch education and guidance. We provide 24/7 customer support so that you are never alone.

We are just a phone call away, reach out to us on our website www.bluekeyedu.com or call us on 1-888-585-8158 .

YOU CAN TRUST US IN HELPING YOU SUCCEED!