It’s exam time and you’re totally freaking out! Your friends are too busy with their own studies to console you, mommy and daddy are an expensive long distance phone call away, and if you don’t get help soon you’re gonna explode!!! Don’t worry, we’ve got ya covered.

There are two sure ways to relieve stress: talk it out, or beat something up.

Try the Learning Skills Drop-in Centre and Resource Library, located in the Koffler Student Services Centre. They’re open Monday 12 p.m.–5 p.m., Tuesday 12 p.m.–8 p.m., and Wednesday/Thursday 9 a.m.–5 p.m. The professional counsellors are there to help with prolonged stress, as well as other issues you may be facing. Also, the library is full of books containing handy study tips and learning tools, to cut down the time you need to study. To make an appointment with a counsellor, call 416-978-7970.

If you have sleeping troubles, or other problems more serious than the occasional urge to rip your hair out, visit Psychiatric Services, in the Koffler Student Services Centre. You can walk in, or make an appointment, but no referral is necessary and it is completely confidential. It is open weekdays from 9 a.m.–5 p.m., and ’til 7 p.m. on Wednesdays.

If talking is difficult, try the Athletic Centre. Is there a better stress reliever than exercise? Particularly when you get to pound on a punching bag? The centre is open weekdays until 11 p.m., and 5 p.m. on weekends, so there’s no excuse not to run laps at the centre, instead of pacing a worn path in the carpet at home.

You spent so much time handling your stress appropriately (with beer) that you forgot to study? Lucky for you, there are 24hr study spots where you can go and cram.

ALL the central libraries have extended hours, from 10 p.m.–8:30 a.m. on Sundays, and from 12 a.m.–8:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday. This includes Robarts, Mathematical Sciences, Noranda Earth Sciences, Engineering and Computer Sciences and Gerstein Science Information libraries, among others.

After all that studying, you’re gonna be hungry. So for late-night eats, check these places out.

Classy, yet student-budgeted dining in the 7/11 at College & Spadina—they’re always open for you.

Fantastic Chinese and Thai Cuisine at 440 Spadina Ave. offers just that, until 5 a.m. Friday to Saturday, and until 4 a.m. Sunday through Thursday.

Free Times Café offers all-you-can-eat buffets in a relaxing and friendly atmosphere. Two blocks west of Spadina on College, Free Times is open Monday to Saturday until 2 a.m., and until 1 a.m. on Sunday.

King’s Noodle Restaurant is open until 1 a.m. every day, serving great Chinese food at 296 Spadina Ave, but you better hit a bank machine on the way, because they only take cash.

Beer more important than food? Try College Street Bar at 574 College—it’s open ’til 2 a.m. and the prices are reasonable.